Monday 7 October 2013

Cv And Cover Letter Practise

In the lessons what we have been doing is having loads of practice on cover letters and a personal CV.
We have been looking at videos and good points on how we can get our self's recognized by work places, also we have been looking at our unique selling points and key points. 
I have really enjoyed doing this type of work as i would love to have a professional CV and cover letter to allow me to get a good job and to get noticed.
I have also learnt the insides and outs of CV's and cover letters for example what points get noticed and what the employer looks for in these documents.
Ever since doing practice on this subject i can say i have improved my CV and cover letter.
This is a preview of my cover letter to blue chilli games.

































Click Here for Cv


No comments:

Post a Comment